Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

MAKING A DIFFERENCE

I have always wanted to encourage people, to be recognised for something bigger than myself and for being a part of  something creative.
Living in my country, I've found out that those who succeed take bold steps and do not shy away from responsibilities, they are not afraid to make mistakes but would rather learn from it and move a step further.
I also observed that we lack the ability to uplift others but raher focus on ourselves. This medium would give us a chance to appreciate the younger generation and mentor them into becoming what they trully want to be.
WWLTD is interested in young talents and seeks to help  them focus on being happy and productive in their chosen fields, because truelly 'If you do what you love, you'll llove what you do'.
Send pictures of what you can create or love doing to whatwelove7@gmail.com and it would be uploaded on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text