Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

DIFFERENT

What makes you different? Is it just your ability to try something new, or venture into areas of interest in which no one ever has?
I am different. Why am i different? its because i choose to think differently, act differently. I aspire, I seek to inspire and I trust that my actions would make a difference.
You must make sure your life has true purpose and then you would be influential in what ever you do, and be considered to have made a difference in which the world Acknowledges.
Its funny how i find writing interesting this days, when i do not like to read. I decided  to try something different and im loving it.
This blog is for unique youths. For displaying your unique abilities in all fields. Feel free to send your pictures of your favorite works to-whatwelove7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text